At The Point Church, we’re all about people.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service lasts about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Music that leads us to worship Jesus.
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe environment.
- Language options at 10:30 AM – Each language has their own pastor, live music and auditorium (English, Cambodian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish)
- A separate and new worship experience for Junior High students at 10:30 AM
- High-speed Wi-Fi available for free
- Casual and comfortable dress
Find your personal next step including:
- Worship with Us – A way to grow. We want everyone to have a meaningful worship experience before Jesus and develop as sincere followers of Him.
- Have a daily time with Jesus – We will help you daily hear from God (Bible) and speak to him in prayer.
- Join a Group – A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- Join a Team – A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- Give a Percentage – Your commitment to giving continues to make an impact in our community and around the world.
- Invite a Friend – So many people are just an invitation away from hearing the life-changing message of Jesus.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Kids Point, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.