No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
Wherever you are in life, you have a purpose.
At The Point Church, we want to help you become the person God created you to be.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service lasts about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe environment.
- Language options at 10:30 AM – Each language has their own pastor, live music and auditorium (English, Cambodian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish)
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Home Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have a groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Kids Point, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Extreme Point meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Explore this website for more
& watch a short sermon clip