At The Point, we’re all about people.
We’re all about people because God is all about people.
One of the ways we express our love for Him is through our love for people, and we do that by helping each person who comes to The Point grow in their relationship with the Lord.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service lasts about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe environment.
- Language options at 11:00 AM – Each language has their own pastor, live music and auditorium (English, Cambodian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish)
- High speed Wi-Fi available for free
- Casual and comfortable dress
Find your personal next step including:
- Worship with Us – A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- Join a Group – A place to belong. Home Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have a groups for everyone!
- Join a Team – A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Kids Point, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Extreme Point meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.