At The Point Church, we’re all about people.
We’re all about people because God is all about people.
One of the ways we express our love for Him is through our love for people, and we do that by helping each person who comes to The Point Church grow in their relationship with Jesus.
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service lasts about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids in a safe environment.
- Language options at 10:30 AM – Each language has their own pastor, live music and auditorium (English, Cambodian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish)
- High speed Wi-Fi available for free
- Casual and comfortable dress
Find your personal next step including:
- Worship with Us – A way to grow. We want everyone to have a meaningful worship experience before Jesus and develop as sincere followers of Him.
- Have a daily time with Jesus – We will help you daily hear from God (Bible) and speak to him in prayer.
- Join a Group – A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- Join a Team – A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- Give a Percentage – Your commitment to giving continues to make an impact in our community and around the world.
- Invite a Friend – So many people are just an invitation away from hearing the life changing message of Jesus.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Kids Point, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Extreme Point meets on Saturdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.