- Earliest memories of the church? Basketball or music school.
- Facebook comments about us.
- God created the church because he wanted a family
- Romans 12:9-16 is a vision for how the church should function
- I actually want to commend you today for being resilient and for being creative. And in the midst of a global pandemic, when you couldn’t come gather at a physical address, you found a way to gather at an internet address.
Lessons from Covid
- The difference between the people and the building emerged for me during covid.
- What would have to change to come out of this pandemic a better church?
A listening church
- Places our community is in pain and we can be present there.
- The church should be in a listening mode. Not always a goal setting achieving mode.
- How we can learn from Christians and churches from around the world.
A Jesus lead church
- It doesn’t feel like I’m following the Jesus of the Bible
- What to do now? Do nothing. Listen. Let God be God
- Can’t maximize your life and be a Christian
- Things are getting dark, but the light shines best in the darkness. And we’re called to be the light.
- When we gather, we can borrow hope from each other.
- Redwood trees 350’ high. Cathedral trees. Intertwined roots
- The church is a window through which people look and they see Jesus
- That’s why the church is the hope of the world, because it reveals Jesus