PROBLEM – IN EVERY STORY OF NEED, THERE IS A MIRACLE OF PROVISION
- Countless examples scripture those who feared they didn’t have enough.
- Biblical and life examples…
- Philippians 4:19 – And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
GOD – WHY I SHOULD TRUST GOD TO PROVIDE
- Draws me closer to God.
- Affirms God is number one in my life
- Acknowledge everything is owned by God
- Give expectantly
- Doesn’t care about the amount, cares about your heart.
- 2 Corinthians 9:11 You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
- Give God your need – God multiplies what is given.
APPLICATION – GOD MIRACULOUSLY MULTIPLIES WHAT IS GIVEN
- What you keep is what you have but what you give is multiplied.
- Biblical example of Elijah and widow, 5 loaves and 2 fish.
- 2 Corinthians 9:10 – Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
- God wants to build your faith—Invites you to be part of a miracle.
VISION – BE A PART OF GOD’S MIRACLE PROVISION
- Fear asks, what if I run out. VS Faith asks, what do I have to give?
- I can’t afford to tithe VS 90% with God’s blessing goes further than 100% without
- I don’t have enough VS my God is more than enough.
- The solution to your problem is not financial. It is spiritual.
- Matthew 6:21 -For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- When you make the decision to tithe, buy a journal book. God’s Provision Book. 2019.
- You will realize that you live a miraculous life. The most personal stories are not financial. They are all about what God is doing in our hearts as we put him first.
Matthew 6:33 -But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.