Long before you face a problem, God already has a plan
- vision about children’s ministry here. Set them at ease.
- But how is a follower of Jesus different? – We ask God to miraculously protects us.
- What does protection mean? Joaquin’s story at birth.
- Long before you face a problem, God already has a plan.
- Flood – Noah. Jonah – fish. Israelites – red sea. Health, job…
- Walking through today?
- 6 – 15, Not fair—Can’t trust you.
- Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians. Philemon. We rejoice in our suffering. Hardships —Persecutions —Difficulties —Weak/Strong
- 40. prison ship. Snake. Abandoned. 2 Timothy 4: 17,18 I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion and the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for his heavenly kingdom.
- Personal example. storm with Jesus. Don’t you care?? lack of faith = He didn’t care… God has a plan.
- At the end we will give you an opportunity to be prayed for.
- Power of prayer – some things happen only because of prayer.
- Pray for protection – offensive move for protection as you witness.
- Psalm 34:7 – The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, / and delivers them.
- Yourself, others. Satan hates local churches. character
- 1952 Jim Elliot The Shadow of the Almighty- Psalm 91
- Psalm 91:1,2 – What is this secret place? It is a person, not a place.
- The safest place in the world is in the presence of God
- The protection of God is accessed through the presence of God.
VISION – band comes up here. When we are in his presence – fear is as darkness is to light.
- Worship Him—Not for WHAT but WHO he is. Keep our mind on God, God keeps our mind at peace.