- “Last week, I was reading my Bible and praying. But just five minutes after I finished, I found myself yelling at my husband and kids. What’s wrong with me?”.
- I’ve tried following biblical principles to improve my marriage, but we feel closer to a divorce than to each other.
- I’m afraid to tell my Christian friends I’ve fallen into an overwhelming sense of depression. They’ll just tell me I need to trust God more.
- For years I’d been taught that the keys to the Christian life were reading the Bible, praying, hanging around other Christians, going to church, and serving God. I took all that to heart. But over time life had become a burden instead of a blessing. Christianity was literally stressing me out!
- God exclaimed in heaven, “Finally! Greg has admitted something is wrong. Now I can show him who I really am and what true Christianity really is.”
- He alone could live through me to make me the best Christian God wanted me to be.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Checklist Christianity is believing God wants us to focus on doing right and avoiding wrong.
- THC—Trust Him Christianity v THC—Try Harder Christianity.
- “Christ is in me to love me and to live through me”
- Our sins do not define who we are. Our identity in Christ does. Patrick Ewing
- The Christian life is easier than you think because you already have everything you need in Christ to live it!
- Tim Percy – Lord, I am being tempted to do cocaine because I feel stressed right now. But I know I am not an addict. According to you, I am a child of God. I am complete in Christ. I am a conqueror in Christ. Jesus, I trust that because of who I am in you and who you are in me, I have victory over this temptation. Take care of this issue for me, Jesus.
- When I went to work, when I was at home, when I was with my wife, when I took care of my disabled daughter—whatever I was doing—I relied on Christ in me. It’s made all the difference in the world! I don’t get as frustrated and angry as before. I’m much calmer, more patient, and more loving. Thank you for challenging us to ask Christ to live through us.